RE: The Good & The Worrisome

To: <GSFuqua1@aol.com>
Subject: RE: The Good & The Worrisome
From: "Greg Wilkinson" <gregwilkinson@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 05:09:41 -0700
Hi Gary,
For the fuel gauge, I would start with cleaning the ground wires and any
corrosion on the back of the gauge's electrical posts. A bad ground could
affect both the fuel reading and the light. After cleaning, I use bulb
grease on all electrical connections. You can pick the grease up at just
about any electrical section of a hardware store. Hope that's the problem.

Best,
Greg
67 BJ8