Re: Flooded car

To: tomfelts@earthlink.net, tld6008@mchsi.com, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Flooded car
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 12:42:26 EDT
In a message dated 9/28/2004 12:35:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tomfelts@earthlink.net writes:
How does that differ from driving it in a hard rain?
Tom--

I can think of several places on the car where intrusion from rising water
might be a problem.  For example, the bell housing cotter pin would let water
in
and the differential is vented from the top.

On a different note, are you driving down to the Waynesboro show on Friday?
Mary is picking me up at DCA that morning and we should be at the hotel in
Staunton by mid-afternoon.  Hope you will be there.

Best--Michael

Check out the new British Cars Forum: