Flooded car

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net (Healey list)
Subject: Flooded car
From: tld6008@mchsi.com
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:29:53 +0000
Hurricane Ivans flood waters got up to the tops of my knock-offs, fortunately I
was in the process of installing the interior and had only just layed in the
tar paper. I had almost finished the boot but had the rear end jacked up to
remove the battery cut off switch so no water got in there. I have not tried to
start it yet due to other pressing matters but all looks OK. I am concerned
with the flooding of all the tie rod ends and front hubs, should I look for
anything else? I have insurance and am wondering if the adjuster will just look
at the car and say it looks OK. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

--
Tim Davis BN7

Check out the new British Cars Forum: