Re: book binding

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: book binding
From: Eric Wells <eric@associatedprinting.biz>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 14:40:16 -0400
> If you really would like to keep it bound in the same style, take it
> to an instant print type shop. Ask if they bind note pads. If so, they
> can trim off  the edge and re-glue it for you.

Actually the glue used to do note pads is a little different from the
glue to do books. Ask your local printer if they can do perfect binding
(This is the same binding as for paperback books.)
I am a printer so I do this for people. A better binding would be
spiral binding. It lets the book lay flat and will be more durable in
the long run as the glued binding will eventually fail again.

Eric Wells
Associated Printing & Services, Inc.
PO Box 905  905 N Main St
Rutherfordton NC 28139