Re: BJ8 Manifold

To: "Ron Huseman" <ronhuseman@sbcglobal.net>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: BJ8 Manifold
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:32:57 -0400
Ron,
The studs that the "down pipes" ....... In the long run it will probably be
cheaper and less trouble to do it right.
I ordered the studs, and then had a local machine shop remove the studs and
replace them. --Of all the things I had to do, -this was really cheap.
David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA