Re: 100-4 detail questions please...

To: <Fiat500f@aol.com>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 100-4 detail questions please...
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 09:28:15 -0400
Paul,
1. Ground wire (make it black) will have an eyelet on the end and will
simply go under the left mounting screw for the left  overdrive relay.

2. The cutout goes along the main frame member, or rearmost.

3. Carpet same as floor carpet covers the bottom inside the parcel tray. It
is close fitting but remains loose.

4. A foam seal strip runs around the rectangular opening of the trunk floor.
The reason for the opening is to provide a space for the depressed well on
the underside of the tank which is the lowest point both for the fuel pickup
and for the drain plug.

Rich Chrysler