Re: caution on rear sway bar

To: bighealey@charter.net, gregwilkinson@adelphia.net
Subject: Re: caution on rear sway bar
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 09:33:34 EDT
In a message dated 10/7/2004 9:20:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bighealey@charter.net writes:
Anybody get pricing on these.

Greg Wilkinson wrote:

>There are other rear sway bars available that require 2 holes drilled in the
>frame but no welding. www.addco.net has some. I've haven't tried them yet,
>but I believe some listers have. Any comments on the Addco sway bar?

I have the Addco rear sway bar and have had no problems with its attachment
to the frame, though I did experience some problem with one of the end link's
attachment to a subsequently-fit Bilstein shock and ultimately dealt with it by
adjusting the shock mount and means of attachment.

Addco can be found online and contacted directly.  I also have their heavy
front anti-sway bar on my car--not cheap but works fine.

Best--Michael Oritt, 100 Le Mans

Check out the new British Cars Forum: