voltage regulator wiring

To: theswed@hotmail.com, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: voltage regulator wiring
From: Olin Brimberry <olin.brimberry.b@bayer.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 10:53:11 -0400
Kenny,

I had the same problem and it turned out to be a broken connector in the back.
Note: these are the metal strips that connect the screw terminals to the
internal pieces and parts.  Regulator must be separated from the firewall to
inspect.  Must replace with new regulator, although I got by several years with
wire soldered to the 2 open ends.  Must be a common problem with regulators
built in 1961.

Best Regards,

Olin Brimberry
61 BT7 MKII