Re: Steering collumn

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Steering collumn
From: MOWOGMAN@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 22:48:18 EDT
yup, I suppose you're right!   I better get started on the  Isetta!, I've got
lots to do there!, after that I can start on the '60 Mini, to  get it up to
the '03 specs, and then I can start on the Healey and the TR7,  etc.
Yes, a whole new part of the hobby to worry about!

Enjoy the cars as they are, be as safe as you can, and make some safety
improvements if possible, but airbags!, sheesh that seems a little  extreme1
do
you have any idea how they work?

John

Oostburg, WI
Home of:
1960 Austin Healey  3000
1960 Austin Mini 850 (with 1380, lowered, etc)
1957 BMW Isetta  300
1969 Austin America
1980 Triumph TR7
1939 Dodge business coupe  (patiently awaiting rebirth)
2003 Mini Cooper S (get one of  these!)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: