Re: Steering collumn

To: davidwjones@cox.net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Steering collumn
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 18:13:30 EDT
In a message dated 10/10/2004 8:57:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
davidwjones@cox.net writes:
This appears to be a "clear and present danger", and the thought occurs to me
often enough when climbing into the car to make me ask the following: Is
there any evidence of this being a serious risk factor in head on
David--

Only if you'd mind looking like a cocktail onion stuck on a toothpick.

I believe that one of the UK supplier, either the Cape or Denis Welsh or
both, make a steering column with either a breakaway section or two U-joints.

Best--Michael Oritt

Check out the new British Cars Forum: