RE: door window weather seals

To: "Warthodson@aol.com" <Warthodson@aol.com>, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: door window weather seals
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:24:37 -0400
Can answer one question for a Spitfire--maybe it will apply to the Sprite.
There is a "clip holder" that must be used to get the trim piece on.  I had
to have it made.  You put the clips in the grove of the holder, insert it
between the window and door and then pull up on it as the clip goes over
the inner door meta and the weather strip.  The holder is nothing more than
a long flat piece of metal with a folded over grove at the end to hold the
clip.

Withoug this holder, it is basically un-doable.  Maybe the same applies to
the Sprite.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: