RE: Early BN4 Tach Cable Length Question

To: "'HoYo'" <hoyo@bellsouth.net>, "'healeys'" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Early BN4 Tach Cable Length Question
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 15:33:18 -0500
Yes, the floats were fine empty, and I put them in a pail of water to
further check them.  If there is a leak, it is very slow, and the problem
with the leak was happening immediately.  David Nock told me next time to
check them in boiling water, and I will do that if I have to open the lid
again.

Thank again for the help everyone.

Patton