Re Cleanup

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re Cleanup
From: Alain Gigučre <agig@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 12:09:43 -0400
This summer I assisted Peter Giddings vintage racing team in the
pits.They ran a 1935 Alfa Romeo Tipo C 8C/12C-35, and a Maserati 250
F. As the Alfa leaks oil so much it has paper diapers in the belly
pan to keep the oil from getting on the track, we cleaned the mess up
after every run by removing the pan, throwing out the diapers and
soaking the pans with Simple Green, then wiping off. If that stuff is
good enough for these toys, it should be good enough for your toy as
well.
--
        Alain Giguere
        BN7 Bits