Updated Vintage-sportscar-touring web site

To: Austin Healey list <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Updated Vintage-sportscar-touring web site
From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <edriver@sasktel.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 17:37:24 -0600
Hello  Fellows

My site updates are: Tours - Duck Lake a few additions, Miscellany, Technical,
  and Links pages.

  I hope to add more to the Tour section within the next two weeks
  with much detail to  a tour called "Westward into the Unknown."
This is a look at fur trade sites and routes on the Assiniboine, Souris, and
  Qu'Appelle Rivers from Lower Fort Garry (Winnipeg, MB) west into
  portions of  Saskatchewan (1750-1870). An area of  beautiful landscapes,
  small towns, good driving routes, and great history.

The technical section has been updated;  I have added a sub page on
the SU Fuel System: history and principles as a PDF file.

If you like the detail in the SU fuels system material the following should be
of interest. I plan to add manuals on SU carburettors, types (H, HS, HD ), and
on  SU fuel pumps over next three to four weeks. You can inform me of
your interest to this by clicking on the SU-H illustration and mentioning
which you interested in.

Kind regards
Ed
Saskatoon