Re: Found it :)

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>, "Curtis Hoines" <biggeek@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Found it :)
From: "Allen C Miller, Jr." <acmiller@mhcable.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 07:18:58 -0400
It is a relief to hear your car is back in your hands. I often think with
dread about losing something so unique. Now that you've had a couple drinks,
I hope you'll accept this e-Toast to what has to be the liveliest of English
marques! Last week the sale of the Great Train Robber's pride and joy; this
week some pimply faced wannabee having the ride of his (who knows, maybe
her) life. It reinforces our long-held view that Healeys enjoy a broader
spectrum of admirers in the social rainbow.

Glad you recovered it!

Allen Miller

Check out the new British Cars Forum: