2 for Friday.....i couldn't decide

To: "Pamela Young" <pamypoo42@hotmail.com>, "cxzar"
Subject: 2 for Friday.....i couldn't decide
From: "HoYo" <hoyo@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:12:19 -0500
Two old guys are pushing their carts around Wal-Mart when they collide. The
first says to the second , "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife, and I
guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

The second old guy says, "That's OK. It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my
wife, too, and I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate."

The first old guy says, "Well, maybe I can help you find her. What does she
look  like?" The second old guy says, "Well, she is 27 yrs old, tall, with red
hair, blue eyes, long legs, big busted, and is wearing short  shorts.

What does your wife look like?"

To which the first old guy says, "Never mind; let's look for yours."
Sunday's sermon was toward the end of the service; the preacher asked His
congregation, "How many of you have forgiven your enemies?" About half Held up
their hand.

He repeated his question. By then it was past lunchtime. This time about 80
percent held up their hands. He then repeated his question again. All
responded, except one small elderly lady. "Mrs. Jones?" inquired the preacher,
"Are you not willing to forgive your enemies?" "I don't have any." She
replied, smiling sweetly. "Mrs. Jones, that is very unusual. How old are you?"
"Ninety-three." She replied. "Oh, Mrs. Jones, what a blessing and a lesson to
us all you are. Would you please come down in front of this congregation and
tell us all how a person can live ninety-three years and not have an enemy in
the world?"

The little sweetheart of a lady tottered down the aisle, faced the
congregation, and said, "I outlived the Bitches!!"

Check out the new British Cars Forum: