Re: Tire recommendation- Here's Eight 156R15

To: jsoderling@astound.net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net, tomfelts@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Tire recommendation- Here's Eight 156R15
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 20:53:02 EDT
I have a set of the Vredestein Sprint Classic185/15's that I can put on my BN
2 to check for clearance issues if that would be of benefit.  I do however
have the front disk brake conversion installed. i.e. not stock drums and I also
have an uprated suspension so not sure if it would universally apply.  The
tires themselves however are awesome!!  Yes, the cost more and I suppose it
depends on what kind and the amount of driving one does but do you really want
the
cheapest tire out there on your classic?

Cheers and Motor On!!

Gary Fuqua
Branson, Missouri

Ps...As a side note on Coker, Hendrix and the Michelin XZX tires in the
165/15 size, they are on a boat somewhere in between France and the USA.  They
are
not expected for at least a month and perhaps more.  Then by the time they are
dispersed to dealers it may well be 2 to 3 months before they are available.
There is also a move within Michelin to move the production of many of their
tires to Mexico.  Just FYI.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: