Healey Content--Really

To: "Healey List" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Healey Content--Really
From: "John Rued" <rudedoggg@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 02:31:42 -0500
Concourse, chrome, tricarb idle, etc.  Talk amongst yourselves as you will.
BUT!  Does anyone know about this guy Neal Fisher of Dallas?  He
is--apparently--driving a bright yellow '62 3000 across the country in an
effort to meet people, experience life, and spread a little spiritual
renewal.  One of his intents is to publish a coffee table book based on his
experiences.

A friend in Texarkana sent me a newspaper clipping regarding his adventures.
He already has had some mechanical misfortunes and claims a "love-hate
relationship" with the car but with God's help he's "gonna make it."

The guy seems to be an eternal optimist.

So, again, does anyone know anything about this guy?

JR
53 BN1, soon to have four wheel Dunlop disc brakes from a Jag XK (I think).
62 BT7 (II), soon to be dismantled for restoration (I hope).
Omaha