Fw: Concours Gold level? Damn right!

To: "Healeys" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fw: Concours Gold level? Damn right!
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:26:26 -0400
Listers,
Below please note that Mr. R. Denton did in fact have a BN6 judged at
Encounter in 2002 and the car did achieve a Gold level. This was easily
checked by my contacting our Registrar, Gary Anderson. In fact any
sanctioned Concours judging carried out in the past 14 years (including and
since1990) can easily be checked by contatcting Gary.
Sorry to bomb the list with this. Can we now carry on with other matters
more timely and beneficial to us all?

Rich Chrysler