Re: Concours Gold level? Damn right!

To: "Gus" <mother-ship@earthlink.net>, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Concours Gold level? Damn right!
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 20:47:04 -0400
I take that to mean you are a satisfied customer?

Can't help myself on this---What I find so many times is that those who
bitch most about this or that club have never volunteered to help or seldom
participate---but are the first to complain if something is not to their
liking.

by agents extraordinary. Two such people are John Steed, top professional,
and his partner, Emma Peel, talented amateur. Otherwise known as The
Avengers...

Check out the new British Cars Forum: