Healey Hundred

To: "Healeys" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>, <copyed@sportscarmarket.com>
Subject: Healey Hundred
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 13:14:46 -0500
Sirs,
I am prompted to send you this note to state here and now the Austin Healey
series BN1 and BN2 is, was, and always will (should) be referred to correctly
as the Healey Hundred.
It was only the public's nomenclature that evolved once the 100/Six came on
the scene to refer to the Hundred (lazily, carelessly or whatever) as the
100/4.
Please do not let the motoring press slide into this incorrect naming of a car
that was (is) a clasic in it's own time.
regards,
Rich Chrysler
National Austin Healey Concours Committee Member.
AHCA Concours Liaison

Participate in Democracy.

"In the end, we will not so much remember the words of our enemies,
but the silence of our friends."  Martin Luther King, Jr.