Re: Austin Healey 100

To: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Subject: Re: Austin Healey 100
From: "Charley Braum" <cbaustin@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 19:05:53 -0500
    Boy, I'll bet that guy at the magazine is really happy he got involved
in (started?) this thread.

    I would like to know the basis for his contention that other
automobile's public names changed from the factory's marketing designation
to something different. Lets try to keep it to sports cars, I know the
'Edsel' became the 'piece of junk'.

    And, Tom Felts, wasn't this exact same question raised about the 3000 MK
1?

    Inquiring minds want to know,

CB

    "No point being stupid unless you can prove it "  -  CB

Participate in Democracy.

"In the end, we will not so much remember the words of our enemies,
but the silence of our friends."  Martin Luther King, Jr.