Re: Healey Werks - Iowa

To: "Carlos Cruz" <ahrdstr@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Healey Werks - Iowa
From: "Bob Brown" <BlkBT7@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 12:21:34 -0600
Carlos,
Craig Hillinger is a long time member of the Midwest Region Chapter
of AHCA. His business was formerly located in the Chicago area. I have
not had work done by Craig for many years due primarily to his
Iowa location. The work done long ago was satisfactory and priced
accordingly.
I do know the Healey Werks has produced several cars that have been
received Gold Concours awardss.
Bob