Re: Brake Rotor removal

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Brake Rotor removal
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 23:57:33 -0500
One variation on the rig to remove the grease cup. instead of using vice grips
on the extra piece of threaded rod or screw, you can put washers or a bar with
a hole in it into the threaded shaft, bridging the opening in the hub and use
an additional nut threaded down the shaft with a wrench to "pop" the cup out.
(I don't recall the thread size on the cup itself, but I can go measure the
thread in the tool I made/used if no one else responds)
David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA