More Octane and the Rolex Vintage Festival in Healey Marque

To: "healey list" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: More Octane and the Rolex Vintage Festival in Healey Marque
From: "Pat Davis" <PADDYMCK@peoplepc.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 20:03:38 -0500
The CapeSport advert in the back of the November Octane has a good
contemporary picture of John Dalton's 100S AH3702, now owned by Jeremy Broad,
in action at a BARC event Goodwood in 56.  Today I received the Healey Marque
magazine with a great article and photos by Roy Hasty about the Labor Day
Vintage Festival at Lime Rock featuring five of the 100S's including two of
the 55 Sebring cars.  This has to have been the top Healey race and show event
of my lifetime, having had the privilege to show alongside them in the Elite
Concours on Sunday.

Peter Davis

56 100M