Further to my Rememberance Day Note

To: "Healeys" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Further to my Rememberance Day Note
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 17:35:31 -0500
Futher to my note regarding the services at the Canadian Warplane Heitage
Museum, there is some Healey content there....
The co-founder of the Museum, Dennis Bradley has owned a nice BN2 for many
years, and the fellow who normally pilots the B25 Mitchell (can't remember his
name) owns a nice BJ8. One of the Lancaster support ground crew, Graham Secord
owns and in fact completely restored his BN2 a few years ago. In fact there
are quite a number of members of the CWH who own and run LBC's.
Seems to be a similarity between the love of our Healeys and vintage
aircraft.
Rich Chrysler