Re: Lonbridge cars

To: "'healeylist'" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Lonbridge cars
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:45:47 -0800
Hi List,

This is a little off subject, But I have a windshield washer reservoir that
looks exactly like the drawing in the Moss catalog (NA) for BN4 and some BN6
cars.  It came in all the boxes w/ the BN7 MK2 which I bought totally
unassembled.  It is plastic, somewhat yellowed w/ age, includes the cap.
Could not find a photo in the Anderson/Moment book, but I think it is
correct.

Since I only work on side curtain 3000s, if anyone out there wants it, it is
yours for $2 plus shipping (which should not be much as it is very light).
If interested, contact me off List.

John Snyder