RE: Bloated Battery

To: "'Paul Jennings'" <paul@jenningsok.freeserve.co.uk>,
Subject: RE: Bloated Battery
From: "Michael Salter" <michaelsalter@rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:12:22 -0500
Hi Paul,
It sounds to me as though Denise's generator is overcharging the battery.
You need to take a voltage reading at the battery terminals with the engine
running at 2 - 3000 RPM. It should not exceed 13.3 volts. If it does you may
be able to correct this by adjustments to the voltage regulator, BUT read
the manual before you adjust anything.

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com