Re: Need Answers To Two Concerns - BN2 and BJ8

To: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Need Answers To Two Concerns - BN2 and BJ8
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 22:16:16 -0700
Hi Mike,

I'm not sure what to think. In spite of what the concours guys say, I
had a known original BN2 in 1959 that did NOT have satin slats. Maybe
some of the other BN2's had the polished slats. I still have an old B&W
pic that shows the grill. Anyone else seen the polished slats as original.

Dave Russell
BN2