Re: 'Monkey Metal'

To: <CNAArndt@aol.com>, <Alan@nfahc.co.uk>
Subject: Re: 'Monkey Metal'
From: "Classic-Car-World Ltd" <enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 21:45:57 -0000
Please see the following links:

http://www.muggyweld.com/potmetal.html
http://www.chromeplus.com/service.htm
http://www.nu-chrome.com/

I did a search in Google for "pot metal repair and restoration"

No connection, just  passing on what I found.

Kindest regards

Tom
Tom McCay AH3000 MkIII BJ8, MG MGA 1600
Classic-Car-World Ltd
Tel: 01522 888178
Fax: 0870 7059115
E-mail: enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk

Now offering quality Sealey tools at discount prices, see
www.ccw-tools.co.uk for further details.