Drive

To: "Healeys" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Drive
From: "Terence H. & Suzanne F. McCool" <cm18@epix.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 09:52:43 -0500
Hi
 Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.  Yeasterday it was cold here in the
Pocono Mountains of PA around 36 but sunny.  Couldn't help starting the
Healey and going for a ride.  The first time I have ever driven it with the
top up and the curtains on.  It made me think back to my youth when for
years my primary transportation was Healey's and TR-3's.  I guess I maybe
getting older as I didn't remember that much wind blowing through. I now
seem to realize why my father would always think I was crazy for driving
them when I could have had a nice warm Chevy.  Maybe even the cause of girls
seemingly wanting to date more in the summer.  After putting the Healey away
I got out my Acura NSX and went for a ride.  That made me realize I was
crazy in those days but it was and still is fun.
Terry
100-M