Re: Head Nuts/Garage Heat

To: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Head Nuts/Garage Heat
From: "HoYo" <hoyo@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 06:19:11 -0600
I have a central heater, evidently left over from an upgrade to the house's
central heat/air, but im the 20 yrs . i've been here i've never fired it up.
However i have used the 'crawfish boiling' ''burner(or turkey frying
apparatus) attached to its' propane tank to heat the garage . the garage is
so well insulated that rarely is it cool enough here to fire it up, work
comfortably w/ down jacket and leather gloves. i eventually bought one of
those butane /propane heater attachment that will attach to the 5 gallon(20
lb.) tank and they also make or/have attachments to attach to the little
propane bottles you use to 'sweat' copper pipes/braze/thaw pipes,etc.
yrs. ago i worked for my grandfather and i would have to open the windows in
the houses we worked in from crying from the fumes from the butane 'jet'
blowers, i think the modern home style kerosene heaters are much better on
fume emissions now days. HTH.
                                                               HoHoHoYo