Sally Bowers

To: MidwestAHC@yahoogroups.com, healeys@Autox.Team.Net, jim@budgprint.win.net,
Subject: Sally Bowers
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 18:02:51 EST
It is with great sadness to report longtime Bluegrass Club member Sally
Bowers passed away this morning.

Many of you had the pleasure of knowing Sally from her chairpersons role in
Springthings, from Conclaves, SE classics, regional meets and car shows.

Sally always brought a smile and contagious enthusiasm to these events and
she will be missed.

If you need information on arrangements please contact me off list and I will
forward them as soon as they are available.

Thanks,

Jim Werner
Louisville, KY

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
aolbn43.jpg]