Sally Bowers

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sally Bowers
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 21:15:57 EST
On behalf of the Sally Bowers family I would like to thank many of the list
members for your kind words in remembrance of Sally.

Sally requested memorial boards at her funeral service. Different groups in
her life, such as the Healey Club, had boards on easels with tributes to her
containing photos and written remembrances celebrating her life.

Jim French and I took your kind words and added them to the display.

Thanks,

Jim Werner
Louisville, KY

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
aolbn43.jpg]