Re: Mid week humour - NO LBC delete NOW!!!

To: "Blue One Hundred" <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Mid week humour - NO LBC delete NOW!!!
From: "Charley Braum" <cbaustin@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 22:26:13 -0500
    Although admitting to occasionally being "incoherent, drunk, and
disorderly", my approach to the 'Canadian' thing is to greet everyone I
don't know with a robust "Howdy, EH"! The momentary confusion allows me to
ask them to buy me a beer, then they're sure you're Canadian.

    Long live the McKenzie Brothers, the beloved Bob and Doug. And love that
Elsinore Beer!

                                                            CB

    ps: I haven't really done the 'naked abandon' on the bar thing yet, butt
you never know!