Re: Speedo Calibration Info Request

To: GSFuqua1@aol.com, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Speedo Calibration Info Request
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 19:02:22 -0800 (PST)
Gary -

The standard 140 Speedo for the 100 is calibrated for
use with the 3.66:1  diff ratio which was an option on
the rear end on the BN1.

If you have lempert's 3.54:1 rear end in your BN2,
that should be close enough, esp. if you are running
165s on your car with 4.5" width rims.  No adjustment
would be necessary with an original 140 speedo for the
100.

If you are running the standard 4.1:1 diff ratio, it
is best to have a speedo shop make the calculations
once the car is finished.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8