Re: Donald Healey or Bust / or ON A STICK !!!!!!

To: "Gus" <mother-ship@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Donald Healey or Bust / or ON A STICK !!!!!!
From: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 19:34:23 -0800
Hey Gus and Michael,

Thanks for promo'ing MY DMH bust, currently listed (FOR SALE) on e-bay, I
can't thank you enough ;-).

GUS,
The Bust is 8 1/2" going on 9" tall, (not a "5 1/2" shrunken head"). I know
Donald was short, but not that short, give the poor man a break as he Rests
In Peace, or is it Piece.

As too the carrying case for transport (Donald in a box?), the "purpose" is,
so that he is comfortable and does not roll around during transport to the
"tent revivals". Oh, by the way, you can  stick, a stick of incense in each
ear while paying HOMAGE TO THE SHRINE. (alms, alms, for the poor.)

"Mounted in the driver's seat of a Healey 3000 RC car?" ????. LIKE HELL
!!!!!.
How about being mounted on the transmission shifter (stick) as a custom (one
of a kind ever) shift knob ?????
(See attached photos) (See also SHRINE)
(The bust you will see on the stick is the only one of the fifteen that was
never mounted, mounting broke in studio)
I know,  listers will not be able to see the photos as they will be removed.
Listers, if interested, e-mail me and I'll send you jpg.

Gus, what do you mean "Sorry if this offends anyone" , SORRY is a state of
mind, you have none ;-), but SORRY for BEING,  I can accept that ;-).

"Donald would have wanted us to Remember him by enjoying the cars he
created" ????? How about his boats and airplanes etc, etc ?????

Enough ragging on GUS.

MICHAEL my man,

You are still looking for "the ultra-obscure Donald M. Healey grilled cheese
sandwich" ?????

YOU HAVE FOUND IT HERE !!!!!
I can accommodate you, I'll hot up one of the DMH busts, wrap a little
velveta cheese and rye bread around it FOR YOU. Maybe a dill pickle and
chips too.
Shipping and Handeling will be extra.

ALL SMILES,
Kirk Kvam

Lest we forget the Bronze-Age which preceded the Iron-Age
Archeologists to this day, are recovering intact items made of Bronze.
They are also recovering bits and pieces of oxidized Iron, also known as
rust particles.

The same holds true for this Bronze bust of DMH and His (Iron) Machines.