front shroud adhesive, air duct questions???

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: front shroud adhesive, air duct questions???
From: dicksonr@uwm.edu
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:49:16 -0600
I'm about to attach the front shroud on my BJ-7 and I was wanting to know what
kind of mastic, adhesive or whatever, if anything, that I need to glue it down
to the chassis.
Also, how far out of the vent hole in the front(right side) of the car does the
air ducting protrude?  Is there anything that holds it in place?  Lastly, what
color is the inlet vent (tube with valve) in the front (left side) of car?  Is
it body color or flat black?  Thanks in advance.

Randy Dickson
Healey Archaeologist
63 BJ-7