RE: front shroud adhesive, air duct questions???

To: <dicksonr@uwm.edu>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: front shroud adhesive, air duct questions???
From: "Michael Salter" <michaelsalter@rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:14:58 -0500
Hi Randy,
A recommendation.
What ever you use to adhere the shroud, do so sparingly. I recently
attempted to remove a front shroud from a car for collision repair. This
shroud had been adhered with some sort of construction adhesive and it was
impossible to remove.
We had to cut the shroud and graft a new forward section on because we could
not remove the damaged one.

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com