Re: Not Healey specific:

To: m.brouillette@comcast.net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Not Healey specific:
From: Healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:25:10 -0500
Mike
I have a collection of Road and Track from 1956 to present (not 100% complete
but close), Car and Driver from the mid 70's on and Hot Rod for more than 20
years. At work right now so I'm going by failing memory... There are lots of
Healy related information is some of the older mags. Used to enjoy reading
through them on cold winter nights but with global warming it stopped snowing
in Hawaii, except above 9000 feet. :)
The lot shouldn't weigh more than a half ton!  Let me know.  The mailman will
get a kick out of delivering them to you.
Aloha
Perry