Screwed

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Screwed
From: RAWDAWGS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 12:51:58 EST
I have heard some horror stories about buying a car on the internet and some
people seem to do just fine. However, at the risk of starting something, one
make of car seems to be involved in more that it's share of horror stories,
PORSCHE! Maybe it is they are complicated, and tend to be owned by people who
really dont understand the cars and dont work on them themselves, I dont know,
but just in my small town, I know of several nightmare stories all involving
Porsches in general the 911 in particular. SM