Screwed

To: "healey \(E-mail\)" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Screwed
From: Dean Caccavo <healeybn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 20:12:58 -0800 (PST)
It wasn't one of these Porsches was it:

http://www.pelicanparts.com/swapmeet_pics/German_AutoFest_04/HTML/Page-483.htm

If it was, you will be in for a few more than 3K. If
you haven't seen these photos it is one of the most
spectacular accidents (three 356 Porsches riding on a
car  trailer sliced in half by a train - right in
front of a Porsche show at the Ventura fairgrounds.
Story has it that the owner's driver high-centered on
the track and the rest was history).

All kidding aside, I don't think 3K is that big of a
deal on a classic German car.  My 88 M5 ate up 4k real
fast in  deferred maintance and I did the work myself.

Best of luck -
Dean BN7