Re: Best way to degrease an engine bay

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net (Healey List),
Subject: Re: Best way to degrease an engine bay
From: ah1960bt7@att.net (Brent Porter)
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 15:07:21 +0000
The place here in Indy offers onsite (read expensive), drop-off service, and
also rental units.  The demonstration I watched and the conversations I had
with them here were very comperable to the price and effect of the plastic
media blasters in the area.   As always stated....."your mileage may
vary"....lol

--
Brent Porter
Central Indiana AHC