Re: Best way to degrease, Advise

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Best way to degrease, Advise
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 19:16:37 -0500
Try not to let your "fun" hobby take over your life.   When your hobby
becomes your life the "fun" goes away.

Maybe its time to rethink your time schedule and bring the unit back to your
house, clean it up as needed , then return it to the painter when time
allows again.   You can clean it at your leisure and above all your still
dealing with an understanding painter and not one that may be a bit perturb
from the inconvenience of the extra cleaning and space that is taken up.
Your patience will pay off when you look back in hind sight at the time when
you hurried through this pretty major  event and took your time and got the
job done to your satisfaction.

Just a bit of advice from a past "Hobby Crammer".

Thankfully I did my cramming on MGs and TRs and left my patience for my
Healey. :)   Its so much more fun and enjoyable at a slower pace.

Mark