Re: Best way to degrease, Advise

To: "Austin Healey List" <Healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Best way to degrease, Advise
From: "Mark Endicott" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 19:28:39 -0600
I must agree with Mark, one of the most rewarding jobs in my many years of
British iron ownership is when I sprayed the entire underside and engine bay
of a car with Gunk.  Then jacked it up, crawled under it with a pressure
washer and had at it.  Most all of the years of grease and oil was soon
transferred from the chassis to my shirt, pants and shoes.  Although a blond
(now gray) my hair was black and full of grease and grime, I had to remove
all clothing in order to be allowed in the house and everything was burned;
but the car sparkled.  Great Fun!!

Another Mark
Nashville
BN1