Re: LA Times story

To: Rebeltown@aol.com, fourqz@earthlink.net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: LA Times story
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:44:12 -0800 (PST)
Hey, if Nasty Boys are considered fair game on this
list... I certainly think an electric version of an
MGA is very cool as well.  Besides, aside from the
twin cams, the MGA motor is only one tiny step up from
a Bugeye motor... a bit of a buzz box!

What I think would be even cooler is to make a turbine
powered traction motor design (like they use in
locomotives)... I bet you could get insane gas mileage
and good power with that... and you could make the car
four wheel drive!  Use a small APU turbine would be
perfect.  When I make my millions, that's what I'm
going to do with some old car....

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8