RE: Voltage Regulators for BN7

To: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>, <Healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Voltage Regulators for BN7
From: "Neal Grotenhuis" <grotenhuis@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:53:35 -0500
Ron,

I didn't see any numbers on mine.  I went thru this several years ago when I
replaced my harness.  There are two versions of the same regulator; one with
screw-ins and one with spades (both different from the BJ8).  AFIAK, this is
the only difference.  Our cars originally had the screw type, but the spade
one works fine in my car; I just added spades to the harness.

Neal G.
61 BT7