Re: Washer Bottle Cont'd

To: davidwjones <davidwjones@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Washer Bottle Cont'd
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 22:19:41 -0500
I soaked the Bugeye bottle in everything on the shelves, bleach, tide,
white wall bleach, simple green, on and on. Nothing removed the
yellowing, it's a little lighter and brighter, but still yellow. There
was a news clip or article a while back for a cleaner made for
tupperware that would take out spaghetti stains, but I haven't found it
and can't remember the name.

Dave.