RE: trailer

To: "pdeturck@rochester.rr.com" <pdeturck@rochester.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: trailer
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 16:54:39 -0500
Someone was selling tie down attachments that bolted into the front bumper
bolt openings (other side of where the bumper bolts bolt into).  I believe
it was ??Bill Bolton??. Anyone know for sure? Anyway, I bought them and
installed them on my car, (BJ8) and when I shipped it to Europe they used
them to tie down the front.  I had them just use the spinners on the back
to secure the back.

Cheers
Tom