Re: master cly.

To: "Kurt Leslie" <kansl@net1plus.com>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: master cly.
From: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 19:08:13 -0800
Kurt,

My guess would be a slight imperfection in the mating surfaces between
the flare on the pipe(s) and the concave surface in the cylinder(s).

This usually happens on lines that need to hold pressure (the reservoir lines
can't hold pressure ... the fluid just goes back to the reservoir), but that's
my guess.

bs